Welcome to the Lion Cubs TK Class at Harvest!
Harvest Christian’s TK class is a wonderful opportunity for children who need a bridge from Pre-school to Kindergarten. Your child will be in a loving, nurturing, and Christ-centered setting to help them continue to develop socially, academically, and spiritually. It is HCS’s mission to serve faithful parents in educating and shaping students to joyfully pursue the Truth, Goodness, and Beauty found in Christ, within a distinctively classical education. We hope you join us in our new and exciting TK program at Harvest – God bless you!
Transitional Kindergarten Program Information
- Students will be kept active and taught subject material appropriate for the age and level of the student.
- Our age requirement for the TK Lion Cubs Class is for children who will be turning 4 years old on or before September 1st.
- TK students must be potty trained.
- HCS follows a traditional school year schedule beginning in late August until the end of May.
- We are in session five days a week and TK will have both a full day and half day option.
- We are currently accepting applications for the 2017-2018 school year.